Payroll Software Features
Payroll Basic Functions
- Pay slip retrieval: able to view and print payslip via portal or mobile app
- Able to email password protected payslip to employees in a single click
- MPF Calculation: MPF details can be generated to trustees supported forms without any manual input & calculation.
- Online Bank Autopay: Employee’s salary details can link online to most of the banks in Hong Kong.
- Income Tax Deduction: Automatic generation of IR56E, IR56B/ IR56F/ IR56G forms with online submission options
- Customised pay settings: Monthly / Bi-Monthly / Weekly/ Daily / Hourly Pay
- Staff Self Service App
Payroll Software Reports
- Able to customize your own report
- Export report to excel, PDF, or word document
- Monthly payroll summary
- Year-to-date summary
- Reconciliation/ Salary comparison report
- Overtime summary report
- Head count report
- Employee bio-data (eg. employee basic details, career history, training and appraisal details, insurance etc) with photo
- Employment VISA, Birthday, Passport etc. expiry reminder
- Supports payroll management of multiple companies; multiple databases can be created within one software
- Automated back-up: system will do automatic back-up at the scheduled timing.
- Concurrent multi-users: allows concurrent multi-users access - different users can be created with specific access rights
- Audit trial function: user’s activities, salary adjustments made are recorded as audit trial. Audit trial reports of users can be viewed by master user
- Able to lock the payroll period
Leave & Staff Matters
- Tracking and managing of AL/ MC/ Child Care Leave etc
- Leave eligibility based on join date/ financial year and can be set of different group of employees
- Automatic proration of AL and ML earned up-to-date
- Annual leaves can be forwarded to the following year
- Auto deduction of unpaid leave from salary
- Leave history & leave consolidation report to view all kinds of leaves taken.
- Able to monitor Medical Claims
- Family details (children)
HR Software Modules
- Career progression (increment, promotion, history)
- Staff trainings
- Staff appraisals
- Staff insurances
- Staff accidents
- Company asset-holding
- Staff bonus proposal
- Staff increment proposal
Onboarding & Offboarding
- HR able to create and manage candidates’ profiles
- Candidates able to update their personal details and receive HR memos via Mobile App easily
- Automated email/ mobile notifications to better facilitate the process for parties involved
- Approve/ Reject candidates’ profiles
- Create onboarding and offboarding checklist
- Manage candidates’ asset allocation/ return
- Candidates’ summary reports
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Info-Tech Payroll software record employee's bank details for payroll?
Yes, bank details will be required to be entered into the Payroll software when setting up employee master profile.
Can I set a time for salaries to be paid in the Payroll software?
There is no time setting function in the system, it is up to you and your company on when you want to process payroll and pay salary to your employees.
Is the payroll software linked to Info-Tech's HRMS Software?
Info-Tech offers an integrated cloud based HR software, all data are synced consistently to eliminate all the tedious task and speed up processes.
Does the Payroll software need approvers?
No, approver is not required for payroll software.