- Provide support to end users on enquiries to HR Software via phone / email / remote assistance
- Provide both on-site / off-site Software technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform data migration works
- Conduct product (Software) training to end users
- Involve in ad-hoc projects, pre-implementation discussions
- Resolve customer technical issues in a timely & professional manner
- 1-2 yr experience in IT Support / Helpdesk / Onsite / Desktop support
- Those without working experience must have relevant qualifications relating to Computer Science / Information Technology
- ITE/Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma or relevant qualifications relating to IT/Computer
- Strong IT and Software troubleshooting skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills with lots of patience
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated & independent, customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner, and good team player.
- Fast learner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle difficult customers. Lots of patience required.
- Singaporeans only.
- Mondays to Fridays 9am-6pm / 1st Saturday of the month 9am-1pm
- Yearly appraisal for increment & promotions
- Yearly performance bonus
- Basic salary depending on relevant work experiences and qualifications
- Monthly performance incentive, Quarterly attendance incentive
- Annual leave, Birthday leave
- Full training on in-house software program
- Career advancement opportunities both locally and overseas
- Excellent staff welfare and working environment
Interested candidate, Apply Now or email your latest resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.